Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1 | Cupcakes and Tea

Hello Everyone!


I hope you have had a lovely day today. This morning Mum and I went into town looking for some Fathers Day Cards. In the end we stopped off at a cupcake shop and had a delightful 'brunch' of cupcakes and a cup of tea. My Mum had a lemon cupcake and I had a vanilla cupcake with a giant cherry sweet on the top as I am partial to a Haribo cherry. We both had a cup of tea, Mum with milk and one sugar, myself no milk and no sugar. The shop itself is very, how should I say it... 'Cath Kidstony'. With floral china and bunting it almost shouts vintage English style. I love spending time with my Mum and over a tea and cupcakes it is perfect to catch up on all the gossip and talk about make up, fashion and what have you. 

I'll see you tomorrow for another daily snap!

Annabel xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment